Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Last of my August GB projects!

Just dropping by to share the last of my Gossamer Blue projects for the month! I've got my September kit in my hot little hands and have been creating away... can't wait to share! :)
 
Up first is a pretty simple layout... I LOVED this picture... this was another one from our summer trips to Garmisch each year while we lived in Germany.... how awesome is it that this was our view every day to see from our camp site? lucky us for sure! The Bavarian Alps were a sight to see! :)
 
this layout is filled with GB exclusive papers.. the geo dot paper, the yellow, and the colored arrows.. yep all GB!! Run and grab this kit and get some of this goodness for yourself! :)



and this one... when I first started this layout I didn't like it at all but once finished it turned out to be one of my favorites! I'm not usually an ephemera type gal and don't use it often but there is something about those little tags and such sticking out the bottom of the layout that just make me happy!! They SO fit the whole feel of this layout of Ellis Island! Love when it just happens to work like this! The tag up top pulls out for journaling!


thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

dstandard said...

What's not to love - both of them are awesome!