Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

More August GB projects to share!

It's been a busy month already... just trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's about time to send the kids back to school again... i'm. so. not. ready.
We are in full swing with football and band two-a-days and starting to get things ready for our first pep rally... then of course homecoming... I'll be up at the flower shop again working away making mums and such!
 
thought I'd just in and share a few more of my August GB projects with you...I LOVED this kit so much and found it so easy to put together layouts with it.. hence the seven I did this month! lol
 
Fist up is one of my favorites... I have loved these pictures for so long and just haven't used them on a layout yet! The tag on the side pulls our for journaling... while on our yearly visit to the AFRC resort in Garmisch we were walking around town and saw lots of people gathering on the road so we naturally followed along and happened along this parade! What a neat thing!! Each village had their own flags that were carried and sometimes even swung around all the way along the parade route... each village had a marching band dressed differently representing their villages and then there were ladies in traditional dress from young to old with flowers in the top of their dress- again each village a different style dress... I LOVE that we happened along this parade and it's something the kids still remember to this day! *heart heart heart!* See the "we are here" stamp? Yep... another GB exclusive!




Next layout is another adventure we had while living in Germany... on the same vacation each summer to Garmisch this would usually be our way to travel. When visiting castles or different sites there was usually the option for a buggy ride... the kids loved it and it saved us from having to hear tired kids non stop walking.. and we did a LOT of walking in Garmisch! Such fun memories of these rides too... notice in the picture the driver with a beer in his hand.. this was all.the.time.. everywhere we go there were drinks and all.. the drivers would let the kids wear their hats and on several occasions the horses would toot all the way and the kids would just die laughing! Matthew wasn't always too keen on the horses and got scared several times... but overall it was a good time! lol
 
I used several of the banner stamps here and the "we are here" stamp again.. see the "good times".. another GB exclusive stamp! this kit was packed with new stamp goodness!
I stamped the world stamp (hero arts) under the vellum down below to give that little spot just a little punch of something.. I loved the vellum there but it needed just a bit more.. so the stamp was perfect!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the GB layouts this month! I know I had fun creating them! :)

No comments: